Monday, November 13, 2006

The Importance of Objectives

A meeting without an agenda is likely gonna be a waste of your time as you go around in circles, deviate from what's important and get sidetracked once too many. I never saw the importance of objectives or why we had to set one in the first place. Weren't rules made to be broken? Fortunately (or unfortunately), I've come to recognise the beauty of the bombastic word called OBJECTIVES.

Lamenting over lunch session, children who have "When I grow up, I want to be a...". The kids who didn't dream, didn't set goals and didn't know what they wanted to do are now in a kind of a dilema. What exactly is it that I want to do? What do I want to accomplish? Many of these questions are simply put in a black box with no answers and perhaps left to fate? Do you really want to do the same old crap in brand new shit? The same old shit is probably warmer and smells nicer? That was a joke a friend cracked.

Responsibilities come with committment. What is my objective of it all? What is your objective? How will the objective be met? Have you met them? I think I should stop being soft-hearted. It is truly a case of self improvement and self discovery through experience.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:24 AM with 0 comments