Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MEN really CAN'T LISTEN; some WOMEN can READ MAPS

A: I am keen to join your outdoor activities.
Me: Are you on the mailing list? If so, you will get updates of the coming activities which might be of interest to you. Activities are open to the public and we welcome everyone.

A: Do you have a forecast of activities for next month?
Me: There will be a trip to ABC Waterfall in September. Stay tuned. We will release the information soon.

A: September when? You know there is this XYZ. I can't go during this period.
Me: (like I care) Please look out for it in the yahoogroup. The organisers will release the details once things are finalised.

A: I have join the yahoogroup but yet to receive any outing activities..
Me: You will receive them when the organiser sends them out when they are ready.

(Puke blood) Luckily, I only have to repeat myself 3x.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 12:51 AM with 0 comments