Sunday, July 16, 2006

Shape Run 2006

Run already, got SHAPE. I wish. Actually, don't run also got shape, OUT OF SHAPE.

Pre-race administration sucks, typo errors, wrong emails, late delivery and empty promises. Luckily race day and the goodie bag went quite fine enough to compensate for all their earlier boo boos. If you've been to other runs and this one, you would agree with me. OK, I admit, I was really after the attractive goodie bag, all nicely catered to a lady compared to standard races and marathons, where we mostly end up with an oversized dri-fit pyjamas and vouchers we didn't need.

Short runs are fun to join and are easy to complete or train for if you have been out of shape. Still, I wish we could have something to change into.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 10:52 PM with 0 comments