Thursday, June 01, 2006
A pair of Vasque shoes, a 500g Overland sleeping bag.
2 capris, 2 tops from GG>5 & Ness, all at 50% off.
A bag from LMG.
So much for sales. You notice some places marking up their price tags while giving you the what seems like a lot of discount. Is this shrewd or dishonest?
My agenda for the rest of the year includes:
- 50L (or above) backpack - that stupid Macpac costs a whooping $400!
- Rock shoe that I can get for hopefully $60 :P
- A 2L platypus
- Shoes from Asics/Mizuno (Yeah, no ticks for me. Yucks.) - My shoes wear out like nobody's business.
- I am constantly reminded that I should be replacing some of my > 3 years (some 5) apparel.
- A portable hd - Backup, backup, BACKUP!
Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 2:11 AM with 2