Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I-ASS-HOLE

Is documentation important? Yes.

I've answered that question no less than a trillion times at job interviews. It ensures you're in conformance with all your what-have-yous standards and so that you can boast to the world your standards, procedures, quality and capabilities.

I thought that was the politically correct answer till recently. I have a bozz-o who tells me documentation is rubbish. So no point keeping them when no one reads them, no one updates them. So we should not have them. I see that obviously as a resistance to change. And althought all of what he says is true, the ASS probably doesn't understand the law of some being better than none principle.

AND, we are attempting to strive for I-ASS-O. Wish me luck.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:54 AM with 1 comments