Monday, February 27, 2006
New Year Resolution
It ain't new year. My time is all warped. First, I thought Wednesday is weekend. Now, I think end Feb is New Year (good time to spring clean).
I refuse to clean out my room for the CNY. Here I am, cleaning out my room in the middle of the night. Right now, I'm in the mood of rearranging my room, again.
Throwing things out has a therapeutic effect on me, probably many other people too. I shall attempt to think about how to reduce clutter in my room. This is especially after seeing how compact the room of the goddess of the ant is.
Rules to live by: (aka, new year resolutions to break)
- I shall attempt to fit all my clothing into the tiny wardrobe.
- I will attempt to throw away my JC notes.
- I shall attempt to create space in my room by compacting everything else.
- I will hide everything from sight.
- (Sounds like one of those, I will go on diet tomorrow)
Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 2:34 AM with 2