Tuesday, February 07, 2006
"THEY" came today. And, what a pain...
I don't mean that "THEY" were nasty people. They are in fact quite friendly people, and at worst, just polite. That I wouldn't know. I will be PR officer for a day. Admin jobs are really a full time job in itself. A look at what I did today includes...
- setting up internet access from the meeting room
- booking lunch venue at the very last minute (Was a serious pain because it had to be a chinese restaurant in the cny period. The first one was probably too expensive being located at the 37th storey and the second fully booked. Searched for a 3rd and 4th one before I finally booked the 5th.)
- getting name plates ready (actually, all I did was open my mouth)
- arrange refreshments (by opening my mouth again)
- find mineral water for the day
- be a super minute taker
- be friendly with the "THEY"
- appear at dinner, or the ultimate elephant memory will surely remember
Oh, the dinner at Long Beach was all the way at ECP. Didn't know they have a whole string of seafood joints there now. It was pretty crowded on a weekday and Monday night. I'm so surprised. There were people blading and jogging still. Food was only ok, really. I think my mum cooks better crabs, and better rest of the food.
Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:47 AM with 0