Thursday, December 08, 2005

Random Thoughts

My favourite picture of the moment has invariably got to be that retro pink committee photo. Tastefully done up by a professional photographer and graphic artist. If you have seen the original picture and the final cut (better if you have been through the session), you will know what I mean. This is what I call, digital revolution. :) We have a 4R copy. It's on my shelf at home and I cannot help but look at it each time I pass by. 18 hunks & babes. Woohoo!
---
Core Strength Training. Balance is a combination of taichi, yoga and pilates. I cannot extol enough of the benefits of core strength training and proper technique and form. It's all about control. It is art and beauty in itself and looks extremely asthetically pleasing to the mind, body and soul.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:18 AM with 0 comments