Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Affinity with 'S'

Have I said it before? I seem to have an affinity with 'S'. First, there was S**, then S** and now, S******. I will call them S1, S2 and S3.

There are many nice and warm people at S1 but is not such a nice place to be in afterall. Sooner or later, something will happen and it has.

Just my luck to have met nasty people at S2. I left. Hearing about this person from Sharon, seems like its not new to her. Recently, a friend told me she is sian of S2. She wants to attend a 2-day course but has a crazy clause stuck to it. In the end, she didn't go for the course. She wants to get out but can't too because she has no knowledge to pass on bacause whatever has to be done is always being delayed. Finally she has decided to wait for the money and see.

Finally at S3, it's still too early to tell. But seeing the 'mood' of my lunch kakis. The answer is pretty clear. I'll just wait and see and bid my time.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:09 AM with 0 comments