Sunday, October 30, 2005

Underage

When I wear jeans, sports shoes and carry a backpack, I look just like a student, maybe even a poor student. How can I possibly own a credit card? I might even look underage.

That was exactly what happened when I was trying to queue myself for an e-lucky draw at Tangs today. And the guy questioning me, obviously younger than me and probably wasn't eligble for the draw either (not because he's a staff) :P

Just a day ago, I was walking along the same place, dressed differently. Black pants, lime green butterfly top and a matching small olive bag. I get TAKA jewellery brochures stuffed in my face, credit card people coming to me et al.

Moral of the story 1: You only have to look rich.
Moral of the story 2: But its good to look young!

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:51 AM with 0 comments