Sunday, October 30, 2005
There was a sale at the newly opened Spring Beaute in Bishan. I bought this Taiwanese brand cleanser just a week ago and its DAMN GOOD & CHEAP. 2 for $6.90 (buy 1 get 1 free), 60ml per tube. Finally my skin is seeing some improvement and starting to clear. To hell with skincare that cost $50 (or more) and don't work. I better stock up on it in case it decides to disappear on me again.
- 4 cleansers, 2 toners and 2 moisturisers. :P [$27.60]
- 140 x 170 happy yellow polar fleece blanket [$10] - Don't ask me why I bought it.
- MAC foundation [$54 + $14]
- MAC LE trend l/s set [$60]
- Mug with tea strainer [$12.90]
OK, its still not that MUCH, still under $200. Luckily the trend e/s set I originally wanted was OOS. Actually, I cannot remember when was the last time I actually bought cosmetics. Besides, I got some 12% rebate from shopping at Tangs.
Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 1:58 AM with 0