Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Cat is Out

Have you heard about it? The cat is out of the bag. This is certainly big news! It's pretty dramatic and feels like I'm watching some HK drama serials. It's very exciting when you're watching a LIVE drama serial :P

Is this worth celebrating? I think sacrificing 35K for 400K is really not worth it with your reputation (and perhaps career) down the drain like that. I wonder if this is the virgin attempt. They seem pretty cool about the whole episode. A friend thinks its 'hurray' for causing us endless torture years ago.

Years ago, we knew there was a problem with them, or rather, one person. But I'm sure none of us would have ever thought this would happen. High turnover rate is NOT NORMAL. They were blind to the silent protests of the people graduating to the alumni. It's ok. The truth will speak for itself and it has. Justice prevails. First it was bad, then it got worse. With a piece of news like that, it has just gone WORST. Someone probably has to pick up the broken pieces and fix it together again. But then as it is in Singapore, life goes on, doesn't it?

Now that I'm no longer there, I can only silently gloat and offer my condolences. Is this retribution? Or did they pave their way there?

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 2:54 AM with 0 comments