Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Wish List keeps getting longer...

I am in desperate need of a new office jacket, the one I have is more than 5 years old and showing signs of aging. Not very nice when I wear it for interviews huh?

I need new sports shoes, the cushion of the existing ones are flattened. Even though I have so many pairs in still wearable condition, the soles are just all flattened. Good for walking, but no running and jumping around in them.

I need new shoes, I realised I've adopted the sports wear so much I don't seem to have a single pair of dress heels now. Can my pink ballet pumps do for interviews? And dinners? Who in the right mind invented those silly high heel shoes anyway?!

Alongside with dress shoes, I need a bag I can bring to work. Ok, maybe this is just a want. Just that, all the bags I used to carry are very casual. Sometimes I wish I can just carry haversacks to work. Why do we have to wear office wear when we're hiding behind the computer the whold day? Why do we need to dress well for the computer to see?

I need cleansers & moisturisers. It's finishing.

New spectacles. The frame is falling apart. New lenses. My disposables are almost gone.

I want a Canon S60 battery. I lost it when I was in Australia. :(

A Nike cap. I don't have a proper one that fits. And terrible when I have to go under the sun.

I eyeing that fitball certification class and FIC. You know, I heard there's discounts for female!

I want to learn salsa, belly dance, hip hop and/or modern jazz (inspired by snow.wolf.lake)

I want to learn jap cooking.

I want to learn the french language.

I want, I want, I want.....(heehee, inspired by that investment ad I see on TV)

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 6:12 PM with 1 comments