Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grumpy Queen

Sometimes, even a gentle vegetarian bronchosaurus will retaliate.

When you insinuate the untrue.
If someone were to hear me, I wouldn't be repeating myself.

Whether I'm important or not, I know. Tell me not. Show me.
One thing's for sure. With or without me, the show will run.

Sure, the little things are important, then someone tell me why isn't anyone paying any attention. Well if that's the case, then little things must be not important.

And if little things are not important, then let's forget about doing it in the first place.

Stop throwing it at me, telling me about all things pretty.
I know what will be, will be. History will repeat.

Don't tell me what I can do, tell me what you are going to do.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 5:04 PM with 2 comments