Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sports & Fitness Warehouse Sale

It's on at Tai Seng, thanks to Auntie Lu who tell me there's one going on.

I bought:
  1. Karrimor backpack (Ridge 30 - 35L in yellow/coal), $40
  2. Nike Sports Bra, $34.90
  3. 2 Resistance Tubes, $20
  4. Nike Sports Sandals, $55 -10%

See la, jobless still spend money again.

The backpack was the last piece there, it was originally $45, but the guy decided to give me more discounts for it being the last piece. He apparently didn't know his stuff well enough and told me there was no rain cover for it. I went home and found the raincover though! Hmm..quite a cute guy...

Finally, I bought my sandals to replace my 6 y.o. Converse sports sandals. Had wanted Teva, but no sizes left.

I'm rushing home to go for yh & ss wedding! Rush Rush!

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 12:10 PM with 0 comments