Thursday, May 05, 2005

Suicide Attempt 2

Back to my suicide attempt. I tried my luck at committing suicide back on Good Friday weekend.

I have good news to share! I passed! Anyway, I just made it. Nothing to be so proud of.

Just yesterday, someone just told me more than 50% of the class had failed. I had expected myself to be one of them especially since I am not in that industry. I have no background. The 3 day symposia followed by the exam on the fourth day was a killer. I was so so tired at the end of everyday. I had never felt quite like that even during my days of schooling.

This must be the best thing that had happened to me in weeks. And of course, a very good birthday present for myself. I ought to give myself a pat on my own little back. :)

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 5:09 PM with 0 comments