Saturday, April 30, 2005

My boxx said...

I'm not performing because I'm only meeting expectations. WTH.
It is not as if I'm not doing my work. Not as if I was insubordinate.

He doesn't even know whether I hold the post of a software engineer or a senior software engineer. What kind of boss are you?

He thinks one does not need to have finance backgrounds nor domain knowledge to do finance projects. Please use a brain.

He thinks I have to understand the business better than the users themselves. Why don't I be the user?

Well, its not as if I am not aware. There are lots of things to be done, but as it is, while waiting for the confirmation of requirements, I cannot do much. And to push the users to sign off, just isn't my job. More than that, I have zilch power to push the users! What am I? Just a small fry compared to those who have been around for 20 years.

Little men are lurking. I'm not racist. But I do think it also has got to do with his colour and the colour of the one below him who happens to be the one on top of me. They need scapegoats. The project has been delayed for 3 months (I've only been here for 2) thanks to the user who did the disappearring act.

Anyway, at the end of the day, I'm leaving this nua place. For the better.

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 5:02 PM with 0 comments