Monday, March 28, 2005

Suicide

My virgin attempt at suicide was tiring, very tiring. Sapped me of all my energy. It was a 4 day crash course or should I say 3. The final day was an examination consisting of 140 MCQ qustions and 3 hours.

Filled my brains with nothing but muscles, bones, heart, lungs, exercise, aerobic, anaerobic, endurance, special populations, consultation, food, nutrition, carbs, protein, energy systems, exercise programming and planning and a book that costs $98. I think I have forgotton the stuff I need for my work.

Sheer torture. Sheer information overload. An extremely long weekend gone just like that. The worst, I probably have to go for a resit.

It was nonetheless interesting and wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. For the very fact that most were application questions instead of testing you on the physiological aspects of many other things. I barely studied. Luckily, if you know, you know. If you don't, you don't. Studying wouldn't have helped much more. 2 of my friends felt much more 'cheated' for having spent tremendous effort in understanding the physiological aspects of fitness. At least, I know now, what I know and what I don't know.

At last, I can sleep in peace without that sense of guilt I have been getting. :)

Posted by LiTTle-FooT at 10:28 AM with 0 comments